We had the family in town for MK's Infant Baptism. I had a volleyball tournament this weekend as well so my mom came up early and helped get everything ready. I don't know what I would have done with out all her help. THANK YOU Nana! She and Meggan prepared all the food on Saturday while I was away. We were so glad to have everyone over and we really appreciate everyone sacrificing their time and weekend to come and be with us. Of course the cousins loved being together. They have so much fun with each other when they all get together. Here are some pictures from out weekend.
For some reason, I can't seem to load pictures right now from the weekend, but I can load this video of MK walking. She started around 9 months. I can't believe how fast time is flying.
No comments:
Post a Comment