Today my best friend is 30. I am so grateful the Lord has brought us together and has allowed us to be husband and wife. He has been amazing throughout this volleyball season and throughout life in general. He is the best dad to our precious girls and he can make them smile like no other. He is patient, he is kind, he is gentle, he is loving, he is my hero, he is funny, he is caring, he is a leader, he is exactly what I need. So Trey, Happy Birthday! I thank God everyday for you! Have a great day!
"Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him." Psalm 34:8
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Happy Birthday Trey!
Today my best friend is 30. I am so grateful the Lord has brought us together and has allowed us to be husband and wife. He has been amazing throughout this volleyball season and throughout life in general. He is the best dad to our precious girls and he can make them smile like no other. He is patient, he is kind, he is gentle, he is loving, he is my hero, he is funny, he is caring, he is a leader, he is exactly what I need. So Trey, Happy Birthday! I thank God everyday for you! Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy Birthday to you Miss Joy!!!! Love you and wish I could see you LOTS more! love, dana
Happy Birthday Trey- and you and Joy are such a perfect couple and have such a beautiful family!
that was really sweet what you said Joy! i am sure he feels quite loved and cared for. blessings to you both. it has been TOO LONG since i seen you!!!!
hello i am indonesian's
Post a Comment