Friday, August 20, 2010

We are back!

All the nieces waiting on Aunt Alex to get to the AGD lawn. It was so HOT! They were all very patient and could hardly wait to see her. The last of the Graham girls is now officially a college freshmen. She is so excited and will love being at school. I know she will have tons of fun and do great things. We love you Alex.
What is there to say? I love this little girl so very much! She loves the pool and she has taught herself how to swim this summer.
This is a crazy picture. This is the future of the Graham Reunion. They are all cousins and don't even know it yet. We have multiplied and it is exciting to see us continuing to grow.
A tradition at the Graham Reunion are these Reeses Cookies. We all eat them before we get our plate for lunch. They are a hot item and EJB agrees. Yes, that is 3.
The 4 amigos being very silly. The Pack -N- play for MK was used by these rascals. I could eat them up. It was also another SUPER hot day.

School is back in and we are in full swing. We had our first VB match last night and we pulled off a win. I am glad to be back on a schedule, but I miss my time with the family. I am so grateful for Trey and all his help with the girls during this season. It is very busy and crazy at times.

No comments: