So summer is almost over and I haven't posted anything. We have done without the internet at our house this summer. I know, a huge sacrifice, not really. We have had a wonderful summer. We have been to the beach, been in the pool, visited family and played, played, played. I can't believe school is so close to starting. Here are some picture from our summer.
EJB taught herself, with the help of some new friends at the beach, how to swim. Now she is a fish in the water. I am so grateful for this. Her 2 cousins also learned to swim this summer. MKB is crawling everywhere. She is fast and can get anywhere quickly. She has been pulling up for a while now. She is to the point where she is letting go as well. I have really enjoyed my summer and time with my girls. We truly are blessed to have them.
1 comment:
Looks like you have had a wonderful summer! The girls are getting so big! They are adorable! Miss you my friend! xoxoxo
Post a Comment