Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter & More

This is our Princess. This is our daily attire after getting home from school. She is sitting in her chair watching "Maria" AKA - Sound of Music. She loves, loves, loves this movie.
The other afternoon I walked into EJ's room and this is what she was doing. Tracing her ABC's. I was caught off guard a little - hence the picture. I mean she is only 3.
Another milestone. MK getting her first taste of cereal. This didn't last for long. She is on to baby food and loves it even more than cereal. This sweet little girl is a delight and has my heart. She is 5 months now. Time has past so quickly.
The only family picture from Easter. Hey, you do what you can, while you can.
My sweet girls.
My favorite picture recently. The girls with their daddy. How about MK looking just like Trey? He is such a wonderful daddy and these girls loves him! EJ calls him her Prince Charming. I love these 3 so very much!

3 comments:

Jena said...

LOVE the pictures and the post. That last picture is soooooo precious. You should so blow that one up and frame it.

Nikki said...

So good to "see" you guys. I love reading your updated posts. We love you guys, and we'd love to see you sometime soon!

Heath and Lacey Hughes said...

Your girls are precious!!!!!