Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring Break

Watching the Sound of Music.
Cole and EJ watching Mr. Chance play baseball.
Pops with his girls.
The baby elephant. Just for my friend Mandy! :)
I couldn't believe this monkey. He was very social and came right up to the window to see the kids.
Cole and Ella Joy. They love each other have so much fun together. Ella Joy spent the night with Cole one night. I still haven't asked how that went. :)
Sweet MK chose to sleep while everyone else enjoyed the Zoo. I love this little girl.

We had Spring Break last week and the girls and I headed down to Troy to visit with my parents and sisters. We made a stop in Montgomery at the Zoo and let me tell you, it was well worth it. It was a little rainy and cool, but the animals were up and roaming. The kids had a great time and were so glad to visit with each other. We met Nana, Aunt Holly, Cole and Owen at the Zoo. Here are some pictures from the Zoo and from our time in Troy.

4 comments:

Jena said...

sad to be back?

Bragans said...

yes, Jena, sad to be back. But summer is just around the corner. Maybe we can get together this summer!

Katie said...

the girls are so cute! and growing so fast. wow. time flies, huh!? i hope you are well!

Nikki said...

Wish we had known you were in our neck of the woods we could have met you there! We LOVE the zoo!!! Glad you had a good time. I love watching your little girls grow up, but wish we were closer!