I have to write some of these conversations down or I will forget them. This little girl is precious and cracks me up sometimes.
Saying her prayers the other night:
EJ: Who do I pray for?
Me: Who would you like to pray for?
EJ: Mimi, Papa, Nana, Pops, etc
Me: Ok, Let's pray
EJ: God, please help my heart to trust you and change me (Oh, that He will DO this)
Checking on her before we went to bed:
Me: It is 9:30, time to go to sleep.
EJ: Gracie (her baby doll) won't quit talking.
Me: Maybe we should quit talking.
EJ: Gracie won't be quite, mommy, tell her to be quite so I can go to sleep.
Me: Gracie, be quite so EJ can go to sleep.
EJ: If she don't be quite, then she gets a spanking.
At the Sound of Music Play Trey & I were wispering:
EJ: Mommy, shhhhh, Be Quite.
2 comments:
Love it! And what an awesome prayer - clearly you and Trey are doing a great job raising her!
LOVE LOVE LOVE her prayer- how precious.
Post a Comment