Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Recap

I missed bot being able to blog, but my excuse is that I have been computer less and internet less over the past month or so. We have finally moved and settled into our new home. I could write a book about "this" episode. We experienced many first with this incident and buying a house is very stressful. But we made it and we are glad. Meggan graduated from the UA and Alex is soon to follow from the grand ol CHHS - gym a top a hill. Can't believe this is the last Graham to walk the halls of CHHS. Mom was initiated as an honorary AGD and we were all there to pin her, except for Alex. MK is growing up so fast. She is 6 months old and sitting up. We will soon be crawling and then I know we are in for trouble.

And after all of the craziness, Trey & I celebrated 6 years of marriage on May 15. Can't believe it has really been 6 years. The past 6 months have tested us, but I am so grateful for my loving, patience, understanding husband and to God that enables him to love me. I know I am not easy to love or live with. We celebrated at Flemings and it was delicious! Thanks Trey for memories.

Ok, so many more stories and details, just not enough time to blog.

Mk sitting up.
Proud parents of the graduate.
Dinner at Flemings.
Sister shot at graduation. Holly was in Troy helping Alex get ready for Sr. prom. Yes, they were on the same day.
EJB growing up and being a cheerleader.
AGD picture.
EJB & AHR enjoying suckers in the stroller.
O man with Aunt Hope. Need I say more? Love this guy!

1 comment:

jaclark said...

Wow you guys have been busy! Where is your house? Ours is on the market now...