Sunday, November 22, 2009

Life

Well, here we are, almost 3 weeks old and we are living in transition. I am learning in the midst of life, if I really believe what I say and think I believe. My character is being developed daily and where do I find my thoughts? ... Being grateful. Being grateful for a mom who would come and sepnd 2 weeks with me and pack up my house all the while taking care of me and my new bundle of joy. Being grateful for a husband who would move us out of the house and continue to press on, even though there are uncertanties. Grateful for a another daughter that seems to be adjusting well to a new addition. Grateful for in laws that would let us move in with them just because they love us and know that we have a need. Grateful to God that His timing is perfect regardless of what the world says about everything happening at once. Grateful that God has not left me in this world alone and loves me as I struggle to press on. I am so grateful for all the blessings and the blessing of just being right now. When I get caught up a little, I will post pictures and change my lilypie. We are all clinging to Jesus and to each other. Thank you for all the calls and texts and prayers.

5 comments:

Amy said...

I love you, Joy! I'm sure that your mom, husband, and in-laws echo your sentiments. I also believe that one day both of your precious girls will be well aware of the fact that they've got a great mama who loves Jesus and has taught them to do the same.
Congratulations on the new addition!
Continue to take it one.day.at.a.time.

nick, robyn and taylor said...

Joy, what a sweet, sweet post! And so encouraging. I can't believe I STILL haven't called you! Please forgive me. I will try to get in touch with you tomorrow.

Rachael said...

Joy and Trey- CONGRATULATIONS!!! Reading your post today I was thinking "If anyone can handle all that...those two can!" You two are amazing. Your daughters have the most wonderful parents and they are soooo very lucky. You are such an encouragement to everyone around you. Keep clinging to Jesus and each other...you can do it!!

Love y'all!!

Donna said...

Wonderful post Joy! You have great perspective in the midst of all the chaos! God's timing is always perfect and just what we need!

Claire and Jason Bintz said...

Congratulations Joy! What a precious, sweet family. You are so good at "heart thinking". Love the post.