Monday, December 7, 2009

1 month Old

1 month old

Wearing Daddy's boots
She is putting stickers all over her. When she does this she says she is being a cheerleader. I think this is from seeing cheerleaders with tattoos on their faces.
This is just typical everyday attire when she is playing. Please notice she is wearing knee pads to ride her bike, a pink tutu, Christmas socks, and pink princess slippers. Don't forget all the beads, several purses and her horsey. I love this little girl!
Thanksgiving Day. Her Mimi gave her a new dress and she wanted to wear it. She also wanted to wear this shirt, so she just put it on over her dress. Love the hair band too.


I can hardly believe MK has been with us for 4 weeks. I don't remember much of those weeks except the highlights - I had a sweet baby girl, the Lord sold our house, we moved out and in with the in-laws. Craziness, still I just look back and laugh. What else should a girl do? Keep putting one foot in front of the other and just keep pressing on and looking to Jesus. MK is changing daily and is starting to be more awake through out the day and even night. She loves to eat. It is wearing me out at times, but I am still hanging in there with her. This may change soon :) EJ is in love with her. She kisses her good bye each morning and when she comes home from school she wants to greet her with a hug and a kiss again. EJ is in to dressing up these days. I take pictures of her daily and all her new creative outfits. I just laugh and shake my head. I don't recall ever playing dress up like this as a young girl. I know I have my hands full.

5 comments:

Rachel Smith said...

SO CUTE!!! Your oldest looks like she might be a handful someday :) Both girls are so cute and I'm sure just loved to pieces. Hang in there with all your craziness!! I'll say a prayer for you to take a deep breath every day :)

Donna said...

Joy you are SUPERWOMAN! I'm amazed at your grace through all this transition! MK is just all sweetness- I LOVE the top picture! And I love how EJ appreciates some great accessories! A girl after my own heart....

The Pughs said...

My two cuties are changing everyday. I miss you guys and can't wait to spend sometime with you during Christmas. Tell Ella Joy that she takes after her Aunt Holly with all her loot. Just don't let her leave the house and no one know where she is :) Love you guys. Give them big kisses from me.

Shaunna said...

Precious! Congratulations on the new baby girl!!! Those first few weeks ARE a blur, but so wonderful. It is fully evident you are allowing God to give you the grace to not only deal with things, but you are so encouraging! Praise God for your faithful spirit! Have such a Merry Christmas.

Christi said...

Congratulations on the new addition! What blessings you have! We need to go to lunch while you are on maternity leave!