"Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him." Psalm 34:8
Friday, January 23, 2009
We have been busy since Christmas. Many of you know that we have been trying to sell our house for almost a year now, so our weekends have been spent cleaning the house and then getting out for people to come and look. We think we could be close, but we are being patient and trusting God with the outcome. Ella Joy has been sick a little, but is feeling much better now after having some special one on one time with Nana. She will be 2 Feb. 19. I can't believe how fast time flies. We are really loving our time with her. She sings songs, says her ABC's, can recognize some letters. She is also learning to make choices and getting into trouble. We have hit the terrible 2's. She has moved into a big girl bed, but we are working on staying in the bed the entire night. She typically gets up at some point. We put her back in her bed. It is a battle that we are working through. Here are some latest pictures.
Ella Joy has had hands foot mouth this past week. My mom came up to stay a few days. Ella Joy loved having Nana be at the house with her. She is getting kisses from Nana.
This Ella Joy & her daddy having play time. I love this picture!
Cole & Ella Joy having fun times in the bath!
Ella Joy loved Owen. She just wanted to stare at him and hold him. Isn't Cole adorable? He knows how to take pictures!
Hanging out with Uncle Trey (Daddy) on the couch and Owen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That Ella Joy is just really growing up fast! She is such a cutie pie! I bet yall are having so much fun with her at this age! I hope things are going well for you!
Cute! Thanks for sharing these pics! So sorry about the sickness. :( Hard to believe she's about to be 2!
Joy, I just found your blog. I am not really sure how I got here, I think through Robyn's blog..I get so lost in them and catching up on everyone. It's great to see that you are all doing well. Ella is beautiful!!! I can't believe she's almost 2.
Post a Comment