Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas in Troy

Pops with all the gran-children
Nana with all the gran- children.
From left to right Ella Joy, Addison, Graham, Cole, Aliee Grace & Owen (baby).
Yes, we bathed 4 of them at 1 time. It was hilarious!
Top Row: Hope, Holly, Meggan. Bottom row: Alex, Joy
The five girls and their kids.
Right before we opened gifts.
We headed to Troy on Friday to join my family. It was a blast with all the kids running around and being with my sisters. We just keep growing and it is fun and tiring to be apart of a big family. We had a wonderful time and I think all the kids enjoyed themselves too. They really get along and play kind with one another, for now.

3 comments:

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

Awww! Great pics and what a fun time with your sisters!
I was already humming Christmas in Dixie when I read the title of the post! I love it!

amyandcarltonwatt said...

Love the pics of you and your family! Looks like yall had a great Christmas! I am sure Ella Joy was a blast this year at Christmas! Hope yall have a happy new year!

holly said...

cute! my mom bought those same pjs for all the grandkids. i don't think we actually ever got them all sitting in a picture in them though :(
Holly