Ella Joy has been growing and changing so much. She has already grown out of some of the clothes we bought her for Christmas. I am not complaining. I am just wowed at that she is measuring so tall because I am so short. I know she gets the height from the Bragan side. Trey is tall, but his sister, Elizabeth is very tall for a girl. I am excited to see how much she has grown at her 2 year check up. Yes, that is right. Ella Joy will be 2 on February 19. Where does the time go? We are working on staying in our big girl bed and a little bit of potty training. She is managing well with the potty when she isn't distracted or too busy playing. She is so much fun & we are grateful the Lord has entrusted her to us . Here are some pictures from us playing and hanging out with family.
"Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him." Psalm 34:8
Thursday, February 5, 2009
What We Have Been Up to
Ella Joy has been growing and changing so much. She has already grown out of some of the clothes we bought her for Christmas. I am not complaining. I am just wowed at that she is measuring so tall because I am so short. I know she gets the height from the Bragan side. Trey is tall, but his sister, Elizabeth is very tall for a girl. I am excited to see how much she has grown at her 2 year check up. Yes, that is right. Ella Joy will be 2 on February 19. Where does the time go? We are working on staying in our big girl bed and a little bit of potty training. She is managing well with the potty when she isn't distracted or too busy playing. She is so much fun & we are grateful the Lord has entrusted her to us . Here are some pictures from us playing and hanging out with family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the new pics! And I love her stylish little bob, too! I hope y'all have a wonderful weekend!
Post a Comment