Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Merry Christmas

I mean is she cute or what? I know, I am biased. These are a few pictures from our Christmas Card shoot at home. She has changed so much this past year.
Say Cheese!
My 2 favorite people. I am looking so forward to spending time with them both as we celebrate our Savior's birth.

7 comments:

jaclark said...

Yes, I agree with you... she is beautiful, just like her mommy!

Amy said...

she is beautiful!!! I miss you guys!!!

Laura said...

Renfroes need an address
lrenfroe57211(at)troy(dot)edu
Love ya'll

Laura said...

realisticly I could get the address from Holly, however, I am going to need you to send it to me. :)

The Farmers said...

Cute pictures! The Farmers miss the Bragans!!
Love ya!
Hollie and Robby

Laura said...

AH-HA! ;) I knew you were out there!!!
it is 207 Murphree 36081

Dorsey said...

So cute!!!! I know y'all are going to have a great time over the holiday break!! She is growing so much! Miss you!!!