It truly is the most wonderful time of the year! I love this time of year being with family, with friends, with Ella Joy & Trey and away from school. I love what this season represents and the HOPE that has come to us, Our Savior. Since I have been at home this week and even in the evenings I turn on the radio to 96.5 to listen to Christmas Music. Ella loves to sing Frosty the Snowman and dance around. I don't know if any of you listen, but at different points the radio station plays a clip from Charlie Brown Christmas. Charlie Brown ask what Christmas is all about and Lucy says she knows and she starts into," There were shepherds in the field..... I love hearing the story in the child like voice. I pause each time I have heard it and just reflect on how magnificent a story it is and try to grasp all that it encompasses. Merry Christmas and may your hearts be filled with JOY this Christmas Season!
"Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him." Psalm 34:8
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Most Wonderful Time of the Year
It truly is the most wonderful time of the year! I love this time of year being with family, with friends, with Ella Joy & Trey and away from school. I love what this season represents and the HOPE that has come to us, Our Savior. Since I have been at home this week and even in the evenings I turn on the radio to 96.5 to listen to Christmas Music. Ella loves to sing Frosty the Snowman and dance around. I don't know if any of you listen, but at different points the radio station plays a clip from Charlie Brown Christmas. Charlie Brown ask what Christmas is all about and Lucy says she knows and she starts into," There were shepherds in the field..... I love hearing the story in the child like voice. I pause each time I have heard it and just reflect on how magnificent a story it is and try to grasp all that it encompasses. Merry Christmas and may your hearts be filled with JOY this Christmas Season!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Merry Christmas to you and that beautiful family! I know you'll have a wonderful birthday party!:)
AWWWW!I just saw the pic of Lydi and Ella Joy. I love it! I haven't been able to catch up on reading your blog in a while! Thanks for posting the pic. We loved seeing you as well!
Post a Comment