Monday, November 17, 2008

Alabama Football



So we went to the Alabama vs. Miss. State game this past weekend. Thanks dad for the tickets. It was great football weather. It was chilly & even rained some. We tailgated before hand with Trey's family (State fans) and then went to visit with Laura's parents. I had been looking forward to this even for some time. It was great to visit with Meggan (sister that is in school there) walk around the Capstone and just enjoy the game. Here a few pictures. Jason & Laura Alday went with us to the game. We had a blast! Thanks for coming guys!

2 comments:

amyandcarltonwatt said...

We were there too! It was cold, but we still had a blast! Looks like yall did also! We are going to the SEC championship game in Atlanta! I can't wait.

Nikki said...

Do you remember two years ago? I can still hear the chants; "good bye shula!" We miss you guys!