Many of you know that my older sister (Hope) and her husband moved to Tuscumbia this past summer. We haven't been to see their new home since then. Hope & David graciously volunteered to keep Ella Joy while Trey & I went the Alabama Football game (ROLL TIDE). Little did they know that Ella Joy would take all her clothes off, diaper included, and tee-tee in the pack - n - play. That isn't all she did, she did have a poop incident as well. So sorry Aunt Hope & Uncle David. Thanks for keeping her! I know she had a great time! Here are some pictures from our time on Friday night.
"Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him." Psalm 34:8
Monday, November 17, 2008
Visiting Aunt Hope & Uncle David
Many of you know that my older sister (Hope) and her husband moved to Tuscumbia this past summer. We haven't been to see their new home since then. Hope & David graciously volunteered to keep Ella Joy while Trey & I went the Alabama Football game (ROLL TIDE). Little did they know that Ella Joy would take all her clothes off, diaper included, and tee-tee in the pack - n - play. That isn't all she did, she did have a poop incident as well. So sorry Aunt Hope & Uncle David. Thanks for keeping her! I know she had a great time! Here are some pictures from our time on Friday night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment