Well, volleyball season is officially over for us. It ended last week when we lost in area. It is a bitter sweet feeling. Bitter because as a coach, you want to be successful and you want your team to be successful. You want it for the girls that you coach, not for yourself. But I am so glad to be with my family! I love being able to pick up Ella Joy from school and coming home to prepare dinner for us. It is delightful!
We went to the Zoo this past weekend. We enjoyed watching Ella Joy's reaction to all the animals. She loved seeing the lions & tigers. She liked the monkeys too. It was a beautiful day outside and it was wonderful to be together as a family.
4 comments:
Nice of you to show up again in the blogosphere! The pictures are adorable. You gotta love seeing little kids at the zoo. She is precious!
And congrats for a long season- that's an accomplishment in itself! I know you are a wonderful coach!
she is getting so big. Hope you enjoy your family time!!! Miss you guys
Boo for the volleyball loss, but like Hil said, great accomplishment on making it so far. Also, yay for family time! The new pictures are precious. She is a doll!!!
I can't believe how big Ella Joy is. The video was precious! I totally understand that bitter sweet feeling in sports. Enjoy your time off!! Love to you!
Post a Comment