Here are some pictures from sipsnstrokes. I had the privilege of meeting up with some sorority sisters to sip & stroke on night. These girls were the most influential group of girls in my life while I was in college. They were all Srs. the year I pledged AGD. I admire their friendship with one another & closeness and their relationships with the Lord. They are a wonderful group of women who I am glad to call them friend. I am so glad that I had the opportunity to visit with them and catch up for a few hours. Thanks Shana for the invitation. Thanks Shelley for the creative pictures!
Of coarse our lovely artwork is hilarious. We were there for 4 hours. By the end of the evening I just decided to quit painting. Who knew Catalillies could be so hard?
6 comments:
Your painting looks great! I kinda get worn out by the end of the night when I go also! The last time I went I was 39 weeks pregnant. Those stools were so hard to sit on!! :) I miss you at school! I hope your year is going well.
I thought i was the most influencial person in your life during college? ;)
That looks like fun! I think your paiting is great! I am not an artist!!! I hope you are having a good school year! Miss you!
Looks like fun! Glad you got some girl time in! Miss you and hope y'all are all feeling better.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
So Random. I thought about you this morning when I woke up and saw what today's date was...then I just happen to come across your blog tonight. If you see the time at the bottom of this post I know its ubber late but I couldn't sleep and decided maybe the computer might help me get sleepy. The Lord is so good though. All Day you've been on my mine with your B'day missy and tonight here you are. Ok almost but its been a while so I guess your pictures and words will have to do for now. How are you by the way? I have been meaning to try and catch up with you for like forever. I think I even e-mailed Megan once a while back to make sure your contact info I had in B'ham was still the same but I never heard anything back from her. Regardlesss, I can only imagine how busy she is with college life. Wouldn't we all like to be back there. Anywho- I would love-love-love to chat soon. My e-mail is jlboutwell@gmail.com. I can't wait to hear back from you if you get a sec. By the way, Ella Joy has grown so much and looks so much like her mama. :-) Miss & love ya~jb
Post a Comment