Monday, September 29, 2008

The VIRUS




So we have been hit been the virus and it is still lingering at our house with Ella Joy, or so we think. She got sick on September 18. I know, that will be 2 weeks ago this week. Trey and I caught it as well. This has lead to Ella Joy waking up in the middle of the night with awful diapers. She literally wakes up calls for me and says, "I pooped". How can I not laugh in the middle of the night? Trey has come in a few times to check on her and she sits right up and says,"Hi daddy". She has been awake for hours during the middle of the night and I admit, I have given up trying to make her go back to sleep in her on bed leaving her to cry, so I have let her come and lay down with us. Here are some pictures from our week. I pray this bug leaves our house and doesn't come back!

2 comments:

Matt, Carrie, Lucy and Molly Allen said...

aww, poor thing! (and poor parents) hope everyone gets back to normal soon!! ella joy is so cute!

The Pughs said...

that is pitifull! i hope everyone is better soon. give her a kiss for me.