Ella Joy loves shoes. I don't know what it is about mine & Trey's shoes, but she likes to play with them. She likes to try to tie them and untie them and then keep doing that over and over. She likes to put on and take of socks. I love to watch her learn and try new things. These are some pictures of her wearing our shoes.
5 comments:
Her hair is so long! She is gorgeous! Julia loves to wear our shoes too- girls and shoes- what can you do?!
She is so adorable!
Joy- Ella Joy is so yummy, she should be eaten up for dessert. I love the pictures. BTW- Laura's email address is lallday@gmail.com
Cute pictures Joy! I can't believe how big she is! I miss you!!!!!
hey Joy!
Sorry we never got to catch up before school started. Maybe one weekend soon, we can do that! Ella is so precious. I've been meaning to tell you that J.D. gave us a picture of her that Libby sent; we love it:) She's on our fridge! So cute! Let's talk soon.
Post a Comment