Hey Joy! Ella Joy is adorable!! Loved the video :) Your comment about my arms was funny...Yeah...my arms are shredded b/c I carry 2 babies around constantly....best workout I've EVER had! Miss ya and love ya!
It was so great to talk to you the other day Joy! Your little Ella is too cute. I really hope she and Lydi get a chance to play together in December. Love you guys!
6 comments:
I love it! Don't you just love how they are beginning to talk...it is so cute!
Too cute! I can't believe how big she is. Looks like fun! Miss you!
Ellie Kate loved watching this and wanted a "hosey" afterwards.
very cute! i love how she puts the horsey down when she says "fall down"!
Hey Joy! Ella Joy is adorable!! Loved the video :) Your comment about my arms was funny...Yeah...my arms are shredded b/c I carry 2 babies around constantly....best workout I've EVER had! Miss ya and love ya!
It was so great to talk to you the other day Joy! Your little Ella is too cute. I really hope she and Lydi get a chance to play together in December. Love you guys!
Post a Comment