"Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him." Psalm 34:8
Monday, July 13, 2009
Summer Days
We just returned from Troy celebrating my dad's 60th birthday. We had a terrific time being with all the family. It was the first time we had all been together since Christmas. What fun the kids have getting together and playing with their cousins. We went out for dinner on Friday night, which I believe is a first for all of us at one time. There was a total of 16 of us. We'll be adding one come November. Our family just keeps growing. We hung out by the pool on Saturday during the day and then grilled out & had cake and homemade ice cream on Saturday night. We hated to leave of Sunday lunch, but we all had to get back to our homes. I can't believe I left there with out one stinking picture. I am hoping my sisters will put pictures up on facebook soon. Anyway, just a little update.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry I breazed past you so quickly at church yesterday. I had to catch the kids before they made it to the elevator. Congrats on the new baby girl. You look great!
Post a Comment