Monday, June 29, 2009

Dr. Visit

I had my 19 week 5 day appointment this morning at 8:00. It first began with the ultrasound & then a visit with my Dr. The ultrasound took about 20 minutes. I really enjoyed getting to see all our little one's limbs and organs and making sure everything looked healthy. It took a few minutes to determine the sex, but the verdict is out and we are having a GIRL! Yep, that is right. Trey & I both thought boy for sure. We are still thrilled and a little shocked. We are excited about Ella Joy having a play mate and even praying for them to be best friends. I go back in 5 weeks and will have to repeat the ultrasound. The technician spotted a fluid cyst on her brain. My Dr. is not worried and says this is common. We will just re-check in a few weeks and see if it has closed up. Please pray with us that over the next few weeks this cyst will go away and close up. We trust our Father's hand & plan.

9 comments:

Amy said...

i will be praying!!! Congrats on the girl. i can't believe you are that pregnant. time flies!!!

The Lotts said...

We will be praying for that little baby girl. Congratulations!

holly said...

congrats! didn't even realize you were preggers again! i've been bad about reading blogs lately. will pray for you!
~holly

The Pughs said...

yeah, we are happy for another sweet little girl. ella joy will have the bestest friend in the whole world. i know you would have been extactic with a boy but trust me when i say it is so much easier with the same sex. we wanted/expected owen to be a girl but the lord new what he was doing when he gave us another son. can't wait to hear the name

Brittney said...

Yea Joy! I know Ella Joy will be a great big sister! We will be praying for you guys. Any names picked out? Love you!!

Donna said...

Oh Sisters are so special- it's a lifelong friendship- how wonderful!! Congratulations! Can't believe you are 1/2 way there!

nick, robyn and taylor said...

Joy, congratulations! I just remembered that I never returned your phone call from the other day...forgive me! I will be praying for your sweet baby girl to be healed. So excited for y'all!

jaclark said...

So fun another girl!! We will pray for a perfectly healthy report in 5 weeks!

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

WONDERFUL!! That is great news! Congrats and I hope that sweet little girl is perfectly healthy! I'm sure she will be! That is just terrific news!!