"Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him." Psalm 34:8
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Still Here
We are in the middle of VBS at Briarwood and I am also finishing up volleyball camp with my high school girls. It has been a very busy week. We are enjoying summer and have spent lots of time at Mimi's & Papa's pool. I will post pictures soon of Ella Joy swimming in the pool. I went for a check up the other day. I am 16 weeks and 2 days. We get to find out what we are having on June 29th. I can't believe that I am almost half way there. I feel like time has flown by with this one. We look forward to seeing him or her and checking to make sure they are growing healthy and just to check up on him / her. We are trusting God for a healthy baby and can't wait to hold this new one in our arms. We hope everyone is having a great summer thus far and hope to see some of you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Can't wait to hear what you are having!!!
congratulations joy! glad to see ya'll are doing well!
How Exciting!!! Can't wait to hear if the little one is a boy or girl!
Post a Comment