Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Update

We are still here. Just been busy enjoying the beautiful weather. Our little girl loves to be outside and run and run and run. She wants to swing, kick the ball, hit the ball, go for walks. dig in the dirt, ride her bike etc. Whatever it is, she enjoys doing it outside. We are thrilled that school is almost over. Only 7 more days and it is officially summer for momma. She is growing and changing everyday. We are in the terrible 2's. We find ourselves wanting to give her a spanking in the morning just to get it over with. Really though, daily her behavior reminds me that (she) we all need Jesus. I have been reading through James lately and a verse I repeat to myself is James 1:20 "my anger does not produce the righteousness of God." I so desire for Ella to behave and act right and even want to control her. Truth is that I can't control her and when she disobeys or acts up I do get angry and I must remember that my anger does not produce what I so deeply desire - the righteousness of God.

Here are some pictures of our past few weeks.


I am the BIG Sister! Yes, we are expecting! We are thrilled! Due in Nov.
Ella Joy, Noah Allday & Jude Allday. Hiking at Oak Mtn. State Park.
Family picture at Oak Mtn. State Park.
Ella Joy trying bacon for breakfast for the first time. She liked it!
She is ready to ride her bike. Remember your helmet and knee pads!

15 comments:

nick, robyn and taylor said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I'll call you soon! Yay for another Baby Bragan :)

Amy said...

Congrats!!!!!! Love you guys!!!!

Amy said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome! That is just wonderful news! Hope you're feeling okay.
Oh honey when it comes to some terrible two stuff we've been there. Ross looked at me one time during a tantrum and said,"I really do think that our child is possessed." I agreed.
Hang in there!

Katie and Dan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

congratulations! i was wondering when you were going to update your blog with the news :) i am hoping for a nov 20 bday! keep me posted with how you are feeling. ella joy is so cute - she's your mini me :)

The Lotts said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you. Please keep us updated.

annieck said...

Congratulations!!! That's wonderful news!!!

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is adorable. Congratulations on the news. God Bless.

Jennifer said...

Congrats on the new little one on the way!!!

amyandcarltonwatt said...

Congrats on the new baby! I am happy for yall! That little Ella Joy just gets cuter every time you post new pictures! She is really growing up fast!

Carrie said...

Wow, there are going to be a lot of little ones running around at your parents house! Congratulations!!!

Nikki said...

You know we are thrilled for you guys! Love you!

Dana and Chris Sheheane said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!! We are right around each other! How fun!!! Can't wait to hear what you are having!!! Love ya! dana

Donna said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I love how you tossed the great news right into the middle of a post! Great thoughts about anger- I would watch moms get angry in the mall and stuff before I had kids and would think, "Don't they know they have to be gentle- this anger is pointless" and here I am and I see how tough it is now!

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

WHAT?? WHAT???? How can you just slide that in there! I totally missed the first round of comments! I am so excited for y'all! That's wonderful.
And thanks for the James verse. I will keep that in my arsenal. Love it!