Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Still Here

We are still here. I don't have pictures uploaded yet, but I will soon. The latest milestone for us is Ella Joy is in big girl panties. I am not sure whether I am excited or sad. I think a little of both. Excited that we can save money since we won't be buying diapers and proud of our little girl and this milestone in her life. Sad for me, because reality hits and reminds me that she is growing up and isn't so little anymore. We are still working with her on recognizing when she gets that feeling she has to go, but so much of this comes with the help of school. They take them to the potty often and she has been going to the potty for some time. Just recently has she began putting something in the potty. So here's to our little, big girl! Ella Joy, mommy and daddy are so proud of you!

3 comments:

The Farmers said...

Congratulations Ella Joy!!

Donna said...

Good for her and good for mommy! That is wonderful- maybe she could come teach Julia- I'm not sure she'll ever get there!

Bragans said...

Donna, she'll get there. I truly give credit to the help of Day Care and them taking her even when she didn't know what was going on. Julia will get it!