I know it has been a long time since the last post. We have entered the busy season of life (school and volleyball season). School started off with a bang with me having unexpected surgery and the volleyball coach being induced a week earlier than expected. All that to say, that life has been crazy..., but God's grace has held us up. Truly, during this season, the Lord has been ever present and so sweet to us. He has provided strength and wisdom to endure the trials and been faithful to meet all our needs. "Clap your hands, all you people. Shout to God with joy." Psalm 47:1 has been a verse dear to me during this time. This school year started different than any other and so many things have been overwhelming at times and still are, but God has provided joy in hard times and circumstances and I am so grateful. Thanks be to God.
Ella Joy is now 18 months old and weighs 25.6 oz. and is 34 1/2 inches tall. She is growing up so fast and is talking so much. She repeats things Trey and I say often. The other day I called Trey, Trey and she said,"Trey", instead of Da - Da. It was hilarious to me. We ask her where Jesus lives and she'll point to her heart and sometimes say, "Jesus". She is absolutely a bundle of joy and we delight in her and the gift she is to us. I will try to post pictures of her soon.
6 comments:
Hey Joy! I found your blog through Christi's blog! I am so glad I can keep in touch with you though this! Ella Joy is so precious!! I am actually expecting a baby boy in about 3 weeks or less! I started a blog also. The link is
http://amyandcarltonwatt.blogspot.com/
Yay! I didn't know you had a blog until this weekend. I started one a while back too. What a great way to see pictures of our little ones, since they are never with us at school!! Ella Joy is precious!!
What a sweet little girl! Doesn't she just grab your heart?
Sorry to hear about all of the trials, but so glad to know that the Lord is seeing you guys thru.
BTW...Ellie Kate loves to sing "I've got the joy,joy,joy,joy down in my heart...." then she pitches her little voice really high and says,"where". It's too cute and makes me think of you,Joy:)
Got your message...thanks so much for calling even though you are crazy busy!!! Yes, post pics soon. I do want to catch up. Love you!
I love that Ella Joy says that Jesus lives in her heart. What a blessing! She's adorable. I am so glad you guys are doing well. Hope to see you when we are home for Christmas.
Love, Katie
yay, welcome back to blogger. I knew you were busy with school but kept checking your blog. Glad to read updates and see cute pictures. Ella Joy's hair has gotten long - I love it!
Post a Comment