Thursday, July 31, 2008

10 Years, Really?





This past weekend we took a stroll down memory lane and returned to Troy to celebrate my 10 year high school reunion. My first thought was, "Has it really been 10 years?". I can't believe how fast time has past. We enjoyed the weekend seeing old friends and for Trey meeting new ones. We kicked off the weekend by getting together with those that were already in town at the Pines. Saturday started with a family picnic and then Saturday night was the big party. It was so much fun to see everyone's children and meet spouses and just catch up. I had fun getting dressed up and going out with Trey. We had a great time dancing the night away.

7 comments:

nick, robyn and taylor said...

You beat me to it! I had my 10 year reunion 2 weeks ago and just haven't posted about it yet. Hmmm, imagine that...me put off something? So stay tuned for pics of mine, too. And no, I can't believe it's been that long either!

Amy said...

Great pictures! You look very pretty! I also cannot believe it's been 10 years...craziness!
Add me to your blog?
therosskilpatricks.blogspot.com/

Jill Williamson said...

hey hot momma!!! So good to see you and your little girl! Wow...10 years .... telling a story the other day and you were in it....miss you :)

Christi said...

HEY!! Dorsey told me about your blog. I think Ella Joy is just precious. She is growing and growing. I am trying this whole blog thing out. Here is the link....http://clayandchristiwatts.blogspot.com/ Christi

Michael and Kim said...

What a great picture of you and Trey!

Donna said...

Joy- you look so pretty! Your class definitely aged well! How fun to have a night dancing with old friends.

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

Don't you love a reunion? I really enjoyed ours. It's fun to get all dressed up with your hubby, too!
You look great! Still the same- which is a good thing. I think I'm just going to be hanging together by a thread at the old 20 year one!