



Ella Joy is 7 months old this week. She has started crawling. It is so much fun to play with her and watch her learn new things each day! She is such a blessing from the Lord. Here are some latest pictures of her. She pulled up today in her crib and we have a picture of it. It was the first time she has done this.
5 comments:
Gosh! She has changed so much. She looks so much more like you. Glad yall are doing good. Can't wait to see yall.
I can't wait to see you again and hole you in my arms!!!!! You look so much like your mommy1
Love ya,
Nana
I love her and I have never met her. She is precious. Enjoy this time. It is one of the most fun to me when they start getting their little personalities and start moving!
SO CUTE!!! Yay Ella Joy for crawling and pulling up. She's a doll!
Oh my goodness! She is getting so big. I can't believe how fast time is flying by. Give her kisses for me!
Post a Comment