Monday, August 20, 2007

6 Months











I can hardly believe that Ella Joy is now 6 months old. She is growing and changing so fast. She sits up on her own and is trying to crawl. I can tell that it won't be long now. She is eating 3 meals a day of baby food and loving every bite of it. She thinks she is all grown up eating like a big girl. Here are some photos we took recently.

4 comments:

nick, robyn and taylor said...

OH, I love the new pics. Y'all are both so pretty :) Its hard to believe she's already 6 months old! I can't imagine Taylor past the newborn stage. I hope y'all are doing well!

--Shelley said...

You have just entered one of the most fun times with a baby! Congratulations!

Eddie and Kim said...

I can't hardly stand the thought that I still haven't see her in person :(. Thanks for the pics. She is so cute.

Katie and Dan said...

I love her! She's so cute. I can't believe she's 6 months already. That is scary how fast time flies!