We have been enjoying the beautiful cooler weather. We went to the University of Alabama's Homecoming and hung out with our cousins and sisters. We missed Aunt Hope, Uncle D, AG, G & A. The kids all love playing together and get along great, until about nap time and then everyone is tired and needs sleep. Our girls played hard and were a sleep before we were on McFarland. We are looking forward to celebrating MK's 2 year old B-day on Nov. 4. I can't believe I don't have a baby anymore. She is precious and makes us smile daily along with making us want to pull our hair out. She is very independent and repeats whatever EJB says or does. Here are some pictures.
"Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him." Psalm 34:8
Thursday, October 20, 2011
Lately
We have been enjoying the beautiful cooler weather. We went to the University of Alabama's Homecoming and hung out with our cousins and sisters. We missed Aunt Hope, Uncle D, AG, G & A. The kids all love playing together and get along great, until about nap time and then everyone is tired and needs sleep. Our girls played hard and were a sleep before we were on McFarland. We are looking forward to celebrating MK's 2 year old B-day on Nov. 4. I can't believe I don't have a baby anymore. She is precious and makes us smile daily along with making us want to pull our hair out. She is very independent and repeats whatever EJB says or does. Here are some pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How fun to have a big mainly that you can meet up with! You look great. I can't believe baby is 2! Time is flying!
Post a Comment