Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring Break

Wonderful colleague at Kelsey's Wedding. A true delight and encourager, you are.
The beautiful bride, Kelsey.
Trey and I at the wedding.
So good to catch up with friends! Miss each of you!
EJ caught a butterfly while at the aquarium.
No words to describe this, except it makes my heart leap for joy.
EJ taking our picture.
Me and my look like, so everyone tells me.
Two precious girls that we pray will be best of friends and love and serve each other.
Another picture that makes my heart melt.
I could eat this sweet boy up. He is such a delight and I love O man.
This is yellow man. He also makes me laugh and I love him to the moon and back.
Feeding the fish at our neighborhood pond. It was so much fun to have our cousins come and visit. We missed having sweet baby Reese, but she is still young. We love Unc, Holly, Cole, Owen and Reese. We are praying for your hearts to heal.


It has been such a long time since I have posted. There are reasons that have kept me from posting. I am very grateful for friends, the Body of Christ, for my family for my girls, so many things. Life takes unexpected turns sometimes and right before Spring Break ours did. So much heart ache and suffering is being felt by many family members and close sweet friends. I know many of you know about Brittany and Shep. They are more than missed. As people come to your mind or heart please pray for them. Pray for strength, healing and that God would be glorified. It is hard to grasp what HIS plan is, but may we focus on Truth and God's word is True. May it be our HOPE and COMFORT in the dark times. For this time is very dark.

We took some time to get away as a family. We ventured to Chattanooga for the night and day. We went to the zoo and aquarium and walked around downtown. We enjoyed out time as a family. Our girls are growing up so fast. EJ really enjoyed herself and I enjoyed watching her enjoy herself. MK was precious and would just want to do whatever Sissy did.


2 comments:

Katie said...

precious pictures. love you all. praying hourly for your big family.

Donna said...

I don't know about the bad things, but I will pray for you intentions and that God will bring supernatural comfort. I cannot believe MK is big enough to be walking to the aquarium- where did the time go. Glad you had a nice trip- I think that place is amazing and so family friendly.