"Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him." Psalm 34:8
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Back To Reality
Well, my 12 weeks have come and gone. Time flew by so fast. It is really a big blur to me now. I started back to work on Monday. This is my 3 day of work and I feel as though I have been working 2 weeks. We are getting into a routine, so that makes things a little easier, but I greatly anticipate the arrival of Spring and Summer b/c we won't have to be on such a tight schedule. We are living in an apartement now. So yes, that is correct, we have move 2 times in 11 weeks with a 2.5 year old and newborn. I am glad to be there for now. It is in a good location for us. We are still looking, but nothing yet. That's all for now. I will try to post pictures soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment