Celebrating Owen's 1 year birthday back in August. She loves, loves O' O as she calls him.
Here are some pictures of EJB. She is growing up way too fast. She is loving her new school. On the way to take her this morning she told me, "Mommy, I go to God's House. I like God's House". I just laughed and said a prayer that she would love to go to God's House all the days of her life. She doesn't fully know the depths of what she says sometimes, like most children. We count every school bus we see on our way. She loves them and talk about how they pick up the children and take them to school. We are enjoying talking to her about the soon arrival of MK. It will be an interesting transition I am sure. We have many conversations about MK and what things might be like after she arrives. Trey asked me last night if I was ready to be a family of 4. I responded are you ever ready. Soon we will find out though and though there will be trials and hard times, children are a blessing from the Lord.
3 comments:
Hey Joy! EJ is adorable. I hate that I missed you guys at Springfield's homecoming. I just didn't want to miss the services at our church. My mom said,"But we want to see you, too." I told her I didn't think she had said that to me since I had EK:)
I remember being somewhat anxious about having a second little one. Honestly, my fears were unfounded. Sure in the beginning there is a definite transition period. If EJ is anything like EK she will be your little helper. For me, the transition to two was easier than the shock of having the first child. Our little ones are definitely a blessing. I love that there will be another Jesus-lovin' Bragan in the world!
JOY!!!! I'm so glad to have found you! I just joined the blogging, and i've got to say, love it! Ella Joy is SO beautiful...isn't being a mommy as incredible as they say? We just had a little girl, Ava, and Grayson has just turned 3! I would love to see you sometime!
I love the daddy/daughter pic! WE NEED belly pics! Also- we should go to dinner before baby girl arrives- I'd love to catch up with you and the other girls. And I agree with Amy- my biggest transition was from no kids to one kid...#2 wasn't as hard as I had thought it would be!
Post a Comment