Thursday, July 30, 2009

Day at the Lake

Daddy & Ella Joy speeding away.
Posing for mom.
Swimming with her Aunt Lizzy.
Hanging out with daddy.

Here are some pictures from the day we spent at the lake. We had a blast. Thanks Uncle Taylor & Whitney for inviting us. We had so much fun. Ella Joy loves the water, sedo (sp), boat, diving board and slide. She has been a water baby this summer. I guess I should say water big girl. She is growing & changing so much. I have loved, loved staying at home with her this summer. We've had a great time. Not thrilled about school starting back, but she loves school herself and we will be back in a routine. Looking forward to all the holidays.

We are still struggling to name this next sweet thing that is due in November. We have had many conversations, but haven't settled on one. We return to the Dr. on Mon. for ultrasound and appointment. We are praying everything is ok and the cyst is gone.

1 comment:

Donna said...

I will pray for your baby and also for your MIL. What fun pictures from the lake. Ella is so big now!