Monday, October 27, 2008

Fall Festival

This is Ella Joy's friend, Jude. We are friends with his parents from college and they invited us tho their Fall Festival. We had a blast guys and thanks for the invitation!

Trying on the costume.

Ella Joy was a chicken or a duck. I think the costume is a chicken one, but when she saw it and we put it on her she said duck & that is fine with me. She wears the costume making the quack, quack sound. She doesn't mind wearing the outfit, but she won't wear the feet or the head part. I have tried numerous times to get 1 picture with her fully dressed and that just isn't happening. So with out further I a due I give you our little chicken aka duck......

6 comments:

Amy said...

too cute!!!! she is growning up way to fast!!!!Miss you guys

Christi said...

HAHAHA!! She's a cutie!! I can't believe how big she's gotten. I think I saw her last when I took her photos. She was 6 months then? I can't remember. She is a precious one!!

I like your new layout by the way...

Dana and Chris Sheheane said...

She is so cute!! Holly just posted on my blog so I found both of yours after that! I am so excited to get to keep up with you now!!! it's been way too long! love you, dana

Amy said...

Love it!

Donna said...

Precious- the tights are my favorite part! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE your analogy about pumpkin carving and the gospel- I've never heard it like that. Great idea to get it accross to kids!

holly said...

hey joy! i'm discovering all of the agd blogs from annie! so glad to find you. love, holly
http://fashionistasjournal.blogspot.com/