

So this Sunday we honor our fathers. I know that so many of us are very grateful for our own fathers plus our husbands, who are fathers now. I want to wish Trey a very Happy Father's Day. He is so wonderful with Ella Joy. I always knew that Trey would be a great father, it was one of those traits that I was attracted to early on in our relationship. He is gentle, patience, kind and loving with Ella Joy. He lives out the fruits of the spirit in relating to her. I enjoy watching he and Ella Joy play in the evenings and on the weekends. I am grateful that family time is a priority for him. So on this Father's Day I want to tell Trey and I love him and I look forward to the many more Father's Day. You are a GREAT Father!
1 comment:
Hey Joy! This is a long-time overdue congratulations to ya'll! You have a beautiful little girl! It looks as though you're doing really well and enjoying parenthood so much. I'd love to catch up sometime soon!
Post a Comment