Sunday, April 13, 2008

Date Night or Strep Throat


Here is a picture of Trey & I before Ivan's wedding (Congrats!). We headed out for the evening to enjoy some time together and attend Ivan & Courtney's wedding. We had been looking so forward to the evening and seeing old friends that we haven't seen since other weddings. We had a good time until I started feeling sick and tired and my throat hurting. By the time we made it home I was having chills and running fever. Sure enough, I went to a Doc in the box on Sunday morning and was diagnosed with strep throat. So, date night or strep throat take your pick.

3 comments:

annieck said...

That stinks! Of course it would happen on a date night, huh? Glad you got to see some friends before it set in! :)

Ivan Wright said...

sorry you got sick! thank ya'll for coming though, it was good to see ya'll :)

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

Joy!!! What are you doing?? Look at your beautiful family! Fill me in, girl!!
I'm in H'ville and have 2 little boys. Our blog is www.dunhamdiaries.blogspot.com.
Love you! Would love to catch up!
Hillary Hart (Dunham)