Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy Birthday


We celebrated Ella Joy's & Addison's (Hope's little girl) this past weekend with our families. My mom (Nana) stayed a few extra days to help out with Ella Joy. I thought this picture was really sweet of them. There will be more pictures to come.

4 comments:

nick, robyn and taylor said...

That IS a sweet picture! Her hair looks like its getting thick. She's a doll and it's hard to believe she's one!

Matt, Carrie, Lucy and Molly Allen said...

Hi Joy and Trey! Wow, I can't believe she is one already! Last time I saw her she was just a few months! Hope ya'll are doing well-we need to catch up soon! Check out our blog too!
Carrie Matt and Lucy

Michael and Kim said...

I remember a year ago awaiting her arrival. Who knew I would have one myself just a year later. Can't wait to see you on Sunday!

Michael and Kim said...

I remember a year ago awaiting her arrival. Who knew I would have one myself just a year later. Can't wait to see you on Sunday!