


Here are a few pictures from our Christmas with Ella Joy. It was so enjoyable to watch her this year. Time has passed so quickly. I was just telling Trey that it is hard to believe we are preparing to celebrate her first birthday. For Christmas she was interested in the paper and the bows. She really liked any manager scene she could find. We enjoyed spending time in Birmingham and in Troy. We are glad to be back at home enjoying these last few days before Trey and I both return to work. We hope that each of you had a very Merry Christmas and have a wonderful New Year!


2 comments:
Oh what fun pictures! I love all of her Christmas outfits - she is soooo precious! I'm glad y'all had a great Christmas. We'll post some pictures soon. Miss you!
Are their really seven grandchildren now....that is amazing! Ella Joy is so cute. I'ms so excited to find your blog. LUCY
P.S. loved your christmas card!
Post a Comment