"Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him." Psalm 34:8
Wednesday, May 2, 2007
Great Grandma
This is my Great Grandma. She is my Pops' mother. She had being waiting for me to wake up so she could hold me. I tend to be asleep most of the time when family is all together.
Hey Joy. She is so cute. I lost your blog address but just found it on Robyn's so I'll be keeping up with you. You have such a sweet family--how fun to have sisters and now cousins all the same age!
Hi Joy!!! It's Annie Parks. Your baby is absolutely precious. I saw your blog link on Robyn's. I'll have to add it to ours. I look forward to keeping up with you! -annie
2 comments:
Hey Joy. She is so cute. I lost your blog address but just found it on Robyn's so I'll be keeping up with you. You have such a sweet family--how fun to have sisters and now cousins all the same age!
Hi Joy!!!
It's Annie Parks. Your baby is absolutely precious. I saw your blog link on Robyn's. I'll have to add it to ours. I look forward to keeping up with you!
-annie
Post a Comment