Monday, March 26, 2007

First Post

Yes, I am diving into the world of blogging. I have been debating for quite some time and I am finally attempting to join in. We'll see how it goes. Hopefully, it will be tons of fun. Here goes...

5 comments:

cornelia said...

Love that preicous angel for me! Nana

Katie and Dan said...

Yea for blogging! This has been an awesome way for us to keep people up to date on how things are with us. So, I am glad you are on here now too!
She's SOOOO beautiful. I know you are overjoyed by her. Love on her for me!
Katie

http://katiebeall.blogspot.com

--Shelley said...

welcome to my world. i was hoping to see you while i was in bham the other day but if you read my blog you'll see why it didn't happen. glad i get to see the other ella grow up via the internet.

Linda Faust said...

Hi Joy,
Your MOM sent me your blog. Ella is an absolute "Joy". She is so beautiful and I know you and Trey are wonderful parents. I am sorry I missed ya'll Sunday but during Sunday School we were called to the nursery and stayed until church was over. I started to come see Miss Ella after church but that was family time and I cannot imagine what it was like with all of you home. Joy, you are such a special person and I just want you to know how proud I am of your and your sweet family. Please let me know when ya'll come see Pops and Nana again. I will make sure I see ya'll. God is working in Ashlee and Cliff's marriage so please pray for them. Ami and Megan are fine and will be visiting this summer. You take care and I love ya.

Linda

Kelly Garland said...

Hey Joy, I have been thinking about you for awhile and wasn't sure how to get in touch with you. I got to your site through Amy's and i'm so glad i did. your little girl is Beautiful. I ran into Elizabeth last weekend in Troy, hoping to see you too but she told me you guys moved. I'm going to attempt to do this blog thing too. I have a myspace with pics of the boys and family on it. but i may try this instead. it was so good to see pictures of your family. hope to catch up with you sometime. kgarland525@yahoo.com. take care.